Strong international profile to lead concept Development at ALFA Development
Jack Renteria’s strong, international experience in developing living concepts will now be applied to further strengthen ALFA Development’s expertise in developing forward-thinking living concepts. As a consultant, Jack Renteria was one of the prime forces behind the development of Alfa Development’s award-winning concept LIVING BY ALFA in IrmaByen, located in the Copenhagen area. Jack Renteria will now be responsible for refining and expanding the Living by Alfa concept in Denmark and other international markets.
"After a couple of years as an independent consultant and as a Partner and Business Development Director at 3XN Architects, I look forward to dedicating my time to development of new living concepts at one of the leading Danish developers with an international and visionary outlook. Over the years, ALFA Development has proved that innovative ideas about new living concepts are not just thoughts on a piece of paper, but can actually be realized as is the case for LIVING BY ALFA in IrmaByen", says Jack Renteria, who most recently ran his own consultancy, Generation Global.
Generation Global has acted as a consultant to leading architectural firms and developers on new living concepts, while building a strong network in Denmark and internationally. It is this inspiration and network that ALFA Development now looks to apply to future projects.
"Jack has the courage to invent, introduce and collaborate on new ideas. This is a good match to ALFA Development, where we want to push the boundaries of the industry and create maximum quality of life for our future renters and house owners. That’s why we are so pleased that Jack has joined us to further develop and expand the LIVING BY ALFA concept in Denmark, moving on into Sweden and Great Britain, where we are currently establishing new businesses", says Andreea Kaiser, who is Chair of the Board at ALFA Development.
The LIVING BY ALFA concept, which ALFA Development is currently building and letting in IrmaByen, was voted Best Emerging Coliving Concept at the international Coliving Awards in June.
"Jack has made a great effort to secure the anchoring of LIVING BY ALFA throughout the organization, and we are looking forward to welcoming the first residents of LIVING BY ALFA in January 2023 and bringing the concept to life", says CEO at ALFA Development, Jan Kristensen.
About Jack Renteria
- As of August 1, Jack Renteria is appointed Director of Living Concepts at ALFA Development.
- Jack Renteria was employed at 3XN Architects for 11 years, most recently as Partner and Director of Business Development.
- For the last couple of years, Jack Renteria ran his own consultancy, Generation Global. One of his most recent clients was the spectacular Kaktus Towers in Copenhagen, where he was part of the team behind the co-living community of the Towers, designed by BIG. Besides Generation Global, the Kaktus co-living concept team consisted of Cobblestone and Copenhagen Windows, led by Catella and Høpfner Properties.
- Jack Renteria is Co-Chair in Urban Land Institute Europe’s ’Living Concepts’ Product Council, which is an international network of real estate investors, developers and operators, whose mandate is the responsible use of land.
- Jack Renteria has lived in Denmark for 14 years and has a Master’s Degree in International Business from The Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration. Besides, Jack has a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the University of Waterloo in Canada.
About LIVING BY ALFA
Among the first in Denmark, ALFA Development introduces a convenient, social and intergenerational rental community in an inspiring serviced environment called LIVING BY ALFA. The first LIVING BY ALFA co-living community is currently under construction in IrmaByen in the Copenhagen area, where the first tenants are scheduled to move in by spring 2023. With 163 apartments, LIVING BY ALFA IrmaByen provides a generous offering of exclusive common areas that serve as an extension of the residents’ homes. A lounge, event room, cinema, children’s play room, restaurant, cleaning and holiday services are some of the common amenities offered by LIVING BY ALFA. The concept is inspired by successful and innovative living concepts across the world and is run as a partnership between leading consultants and operators in the property, hotel and restaurant sector.
In June 2022, the LIVING BY ALFA concept was awarded best emerging co-living concept at the international Co-living Awards, held as part of the UN Habitat World Urban Forum. Coliving Awards honor and give visibility to the most thought-provoking and innovative approaches in the co-living sector.
Andreea Kaiser, Chair of the Board, ALFA Development, tlf. 42 52 53 60
Mette-Louise Meng, Head of Marketing, ALFA Development, tlf. 25 57 52 06